Sunday, May 18, 2014

B is for Birthday

Hi,

Welcome to my blog.  I'm trying to work my way through the cards that I've made but haven't had a chance to post.  I haven't managed to find time to steal away to my craft area lately.  We've been busy with spring soccer, the beginning of the various spring music concerts (I have one child in elementary school, one in middle school and one in high school!) and are hosting a British soccer coach until June and the space that we have to house the soccer coach is where my craft area is!

So, I'm posting some of my backlog! :)

I needed cards for a combined birthday part where the guests of honor were a boy and a girl who were both turning 2.  As usual, I was short of time and needed something that was going to be quick to put together!  And hey, since they weren't related to each other I figured I could certainly get away with making the same card - just one in pink and one in blue!

The stamp set is Party Hearty from StampinUp!  This card uses a Neenah Solar White card base, a Marina Mist layer embossed with a numbers embossing folder, a bashful blue layer and then the image stamped in Marina Mist onto a Neenah Solar White layering weight layer.  The ribbon is Marina Mist dotted grosgrain ribbon.

The pink card uses a Neenah Solar White card base, two shades of pink card stock and Melon Mambo ribbon and ink.

That's all I have time for right now.  I hope you can stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Tell me what you think!

Thanks for visiting.