Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Birthday By the Numbers

Hello,

It's been another very busy few weeks.  Seems to be the story of my life.  Sigh...

I've been wanting to get into my craft area - but haven't been able to steal any moments to get there.  I really need to start finding the time or being better about stealing the time since I have signed up to have a table at a craft fair at the beginning of April.

I know there are some categories of cards that I'm either very low on or out of so I need to get my butt in gear!  Then, I always feel like I need to have some of those "gift items" available too.  You know, card sets, teacher gifts, note pads, etc.

I only have 4 weekends to get ready and these first two are looking quite booked!  We have a gymnastics meet this saturday afternoon and then a performance at the Providence Bruins intermissions on Sunday which will eat up the whole afternoon too!  Next weekend we are supposed to go away for a ski trip.  I think I need to book myself some crafting appointments and then stick to them!

We've had a bunch of birthdays in the past month.  My son, my nephew, my daughter, a couple of friends...  So I thought posting a birthday card today would be a good idea.

 
This first card uses some of the StampinUp In colors: Pistashio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantalope and Strawberry Slush.  The black is Gina K Designs Onyx.

I thought that this would be a more feminine version of the card.
This second, more masculine version of the card also used StampinUp! inks in the following colors: Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise,  Marina Mist and Pacific Point.  Again the black is Gina K Designs Onyx.

Both cards used the Simple Numbers stamp set designed by Tami Mayberry from Gina K Designs.   This set is so versatile - I have a bunch more birthday cards that I need to make using this!

I'm just about out of time - off to do a kid pickup and then to my yoga/pilates class!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you can come visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Tell me what you think!

Thanks for visiting.