Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello!  I wish all of you a very happy and healthy New Year!

I can't believe how much time has gone by since my last post.  Things have been incredibly busy both at home and at work.  We hosted a british soccer coach for 8 weeks this fall - that really impacted our schedules as well as time not only for crafting but also even sitting down at the computer to write any posts.  I still managed to make some cards this fall, mainly for specific events and requests.  I'll try to get caught up on posting those photos.

Today I just want to write a post an get back into the swing of things!

It's quite a cold day here.  It made the 5k race I did this morning quite brisk!  Now I'm just tired - it feels much later than it actually is.  Snuggling down on the couch under a nice thick blanket with a good book or maybe even a chick flick sounds wonderful.  Although, the book would probably be the better option - I might fall asleep during the movie.

Unfortunately, that's not to be.  I made a lasagne for my family for dinner tonight and it's almost ready.  Lasagne sounds easy, right?  Not so in my family.  One child doesn't like red sauce and prefers to have his lasagne made with meat and alfredo sauce.  The other two kids want red sauce with no meat.  My husband would choose red sauce with meat.  So, it becomes one lasagne made in three sections.  One end is alfredo and meat, the other end is red sauce with no meat.  My husband gets the center section which contains a little bit of both.  Then, I need to be gluten-free so I can't eat any of it!!! :)

So, here's some warm wishes for all of you for a happy and healthy 2014.


The card base is made using StampinUp!'s Night of Navy card stock.  The focal image was stamped in Night of Navy ink.  The stamps are Winter Blocks, designed by Tami Mayberry for Gina K Designs.

This was my original design for my company's Holiday Party invitations, but those ended up slightly different.  I'll post that invitation as well as the previous year's invitation soon.

Thanks for stopping by.  I promise to be more regular with my posting.  Hope you can come visit with me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Tell me what you think!

Thanks for visiting.