Thursday, July 18, 2013

Robot World

Hi There,

Just a quick post tonight of a card that I made a while ago.  We are hosting British Soccer coaches again this week.  Since they stay in our finished basement which is also where my stamp room is, I have not been able to get down there to create anything new.

No worries, though.  I have tons of photos of cards that I have made that have never been posted anywhere.  That is another part of the reason that I started this blog.

The robot stamp and sentiment are from an old My Favorite Things set.  The background was created with the Gina K Designs set Pretty Patterns designed by Melanie Muenchinger.  I think I have almost all of Melanie's sets.  I just love her designs.

I had a bunch of boy birthday cards that I needed which is what triggered this card.  I made a few using different colors for the mats for the image and sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you can come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Tell me what you think!

Thanks for visiting.