Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Quick & Easy Gift Set

Hi There,

Just a quick post since it's been a while.  Things were crazy busy both at work and at home.  My company moved on July 26th - the same day my family was heading out on vacation.  Double packing and organizing duty kept me pretty busy.

We've been having a great time on vacation.  We've seen three rainbows in the last 6 days.  Everyone is exhausted and we're having a quiet night in so I thought I'd pop up a post.

This set of cards was a quick easy gift that I put together as a hostess gift.  I also made a couple of extra birthday cards at the same time.
This is the complete set.  The floral stamps are from GinaK Designs - the Hello Sunshine Stamp TV Set, as are a bunch of the sentiments.  At least one of the sentiments is from the Signature Greetings II Stamp set by Papertrey Ink.

Here is a close up of one of the extra Birthday Cards that I made:
I'll do my best to remember the supplies:  Paper - Neenah Solar White 110 lb base weight card stock.  Ink - StampinUp! Rich Razzleberry, Midnight Muse, More Mustard and Gumball Green.  The sentiment was stamped in GinaK Black Onyx.

That's it for now.  Maybe I'll get another post in if we have another early night.

Take care, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Tell me what you think!

Thanks for visiting.