Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Graduation!

Hi There,

It's been a super busy week.  I've been away all week on a business trip.  Tonight is my last night - I get to go home tomorrow.  I tried to re-arrange as much as I could, but I still had to miss some of my kid's activities.  I missed the Middle School concert, and the first round of the soccer playoffs.  Fortunately, they won their soccer game and advance to the semi-finals on Saturday which I'll be able to see!

I have a few spare moments tonight, and since I can't make anything because I'm no where near my craft room, I thought I'd take a moment to post photos of the Graduation cards that I made this year.  A friend of mine asked for graduation cards as well.  Since at least one of the cards that each of us were giving was going to the same person, I had to make a couple of styles!

Our school colors are green and gold.  I used a StampinUp set for all three of the cards that I made.  The papers were retired StampinUp colors - but they are the closest matches for the school colors so I tend to hoard those colors and only use them for school cards!

 I kind of liked this one - it reminded me of several students tossing their caps in the air.  My 16 year old told me he didn't like it because it made him think that it took the person three tries to actually graduate! Oh well.  I think he liked my third style the best.


Very clean and simple - which really appeals to me.

That's about all the information that I have on these cards.  I think my brain is fried from conducting three days of training.

I have photos of Father's Day Cards as well as some other cards - but they are still on my phone.  I'll try to get them processed and posted this weekend.

Thanks for stopping to visit.  Please come back and see me again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Tell me what you think!

Thanks for visiting.