Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Welcome to my blog!

Today is my birthday and I thought that this would be the perfect day to make my first post to my new blog.  I have been having fun designing the components of my blog over the past couple of weeks.  I'm excited to begin this journey of sharing my cards and crafts. 

Although I have been following many card maker's blogs over the past couple of years I have never really posted many photos of my work.  I take photos of all the cards that I create but only a few have been posted to StampTV.  I decided it was time to take the plunge and begin posting photos of my work.

The first card that I want to share with you is a birthday card that I made for the monthly card swap that I participate in.  The stamps used are from the Sweet Treats set by GinaK Designs.

Other supplies used are SU papers and ribbon.  The layer was cut with a Spellbinder die.  The image was colored with spica pens. 

 I spent quite a bit of time trying to come up with a name for my blog.  Since I always seem to be trying to find time for crafting that doesn't impact the schedules of my three kids, family time and full-time work, the feeling of having to steal time to craft played a major part in coming up with the name.

I hope you can steal brief moments to come visit with me often.  See you soon!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Tell me what you think!

Thanks for visiting.